PlayMakerRequest an offer I am interested
Category: Broadcast Editing Systems
PlayMaker is a high end slow-motion replay server, providing productions with an un-paralleled tool set, to enhance productivity and speed up turnaround times.
Designed to meet the growing challenges of live sports productions, PlayMaker provides up to 8 I/O channels of high quality ingest in multiple video formats, with synchronized slow motion replay, and powerful yet simple editing tools.
With its "PlayNet" module, PlayMaker provides Gigabit network file sharing between servers for preview, copy, or instant playout of clips from remote servers.
Understanding the importance of tapeless workflow, PlayMaker introduces instant import and export capabilities to almost any storage or NLE environment.
- 8 channels –fully flexible in/out configuration
- Multiple codecs options, DVCPRO SD, DVCpro HD, DNxHD, MPEG2
- Faster than real time file import and export
- PlayNet - file sharing over the network
- Cyclic recording
- Super slow-motion support