TD ControlRequest an offer I am interested
Category: Broadcast Editing Systems
Code: TD Control
TD Control provides easy to use, multi display control from a single touch user interface. TD Control manages simultaneously different orientations, resolutions (up to 16k), sizes and aspect ratios. Using TD Control, the displays can be assigned rich media including 3D real time graphics, live videos, multiple video clips and images. The outcome can be monitored prior to playout with TD Control program/preview feature, which displays real-time replicas of all the monitors in the studio taking into account the actual aspect ratios, orientations and positions.
TD Control offers real-time 3D graphic capabilities which can be used for endless and diversified transitions between different video layouts. TD Control relies on Orad's HDVG4, providing six internal HD clip players, constant internal two frame delay on all processing, internal up/down convertor, etc, making it ideal for all live production environments and workflows.
- Controls video and graphics processing from a single interface
- Up to 16 HD video insertions – combines live video with graphics
- Assign easily any content to the displays – videos, images, clips or web content
- Up to 8x 3G or 16x HD SDI outputs – ultra high resolutions
- Unique canvases mapping and pixel base router – supports all studio displays
- Seamless workflow – integration with all major vision mixers, routers, video servers, newsrooms and other studio devices.