3DWeather enables the intuitive creation of realistic and captivating real-time 2D and 3D representation of weather forecasts. The tight synergy between Orad's cutting edge broadcast technology and leading weather data providers, enables broadcasters to offer a captivating weather show.
3DWeather offers a wide range of weather elements to cover all meteorological requirements. Weather data such as ISO-thermal, ISO-pressure, ISO-precipitation, satellite and radar image sequences, thunder impacts, synoptic information and a wide range of city weather information can be presented on 2D and 3D maps in real-time. 3D fly-through, animations, and interactive capabilities complete the graphics to achieve a compelling weather show.
- Real-time weather system with up-to-the-minute data updates
- Wide range of weather representations, weather symbols, ISO bars, ISO thermal, satellite images, wind, typhoons, hurricanes, thunder impacts and many other weather objects
- State-of-the-art 3D flight visualization
- Intuitive template based system empowered by Orad's 3Designer requiring little interaction
- HD and SD compatible
- Integrated with Orad's PowerWall to display the weather show in high resolution on large video walls
- Integrated with Orad's Interact for a completely interactive weather show