Invictus enables the user to display informative and entertaining tracked-to-the-field graphics such as virtual flags, record lines, on field ads, team logos, promos, game statistics, distance measurements and more, in live sports events. Invictus can use either Orad's sensor or image based tracking technologies (or both) to overlay any type of graphic object, such as texture, clip, video insertion, etc to any precise location in any live sports event. This graphic overlay can be in the form of commentary, advertisement or sponsorship message.
The tracked graphics can integrate with event databases, scoring, and clocking systems. The tracked graphics drawn on the field are combined with the on screen graphics, and are controlled by one user. Both can be data driven, allowing easy integration of club logos, scores, and important statistics. All graphics (on field and on screen) can also be optionally triggered by external triggers.
- Live insertions of tied – to - the- field commentary graphics (2D/3D), animations and video anywhere in the field
- Generates any kind of on screen graphics
- Combines on screen graphics with the tracked graphics
- Both on field and on screen graphics can be data driven allowing easy integration of club logos, scores, and important statistics
- Can connect to external triggers (such as game clock for example)
- In addition to regular graphics the system supports clip playing (including clips containing alpha channel)