C.Y.B.E.R. SRL is a Romanian division of CENTRON Technische Handelsges.m.b.H., which was founded in 1998, in Bucharest, Romania.
Over the years C.Y.B.E.R. has developed into a well known representative and system integrator of broadcast and professional audio/video equipments, such as Sony, ARRI, Sachtler, Canon, Orad, Trilog, Maxell, Litepanels, and the list can continue..
The permanent success of C.Y.B.E.R. since his foundation in 1998, is linked to few important factors.
- Many years of Experience in the Broadcast Industry
- Selection of innovative Suppliers world-wide
- Local and native support for sale and after sale activities
Efficient thinking and unparalleled technical knowledge of the whole broadcast product range are just some of the strengths of the C.Y.B.E.R. team, with many years experience in supporting individual customers.
Being part of one of the most active and successful business group in East Central Europe (CENTRON Group), C.Y.B.E.R. has extremely good access to a versatile infrastructure of services and customer relations. For this reason not only most of international institutions, national authorities and other public companies have chosen to work with us.
Our main customers
We are very proud of having attained successful customer references over the past few years, as shown below:
- Delivery of first XDCAM HD for launching of TVR HD, Romania
- Supply of all main equipments for TVR, Romania
- OB-van for ProTV, Romania
- Complete turnkey project ARRI Light solution for News Studio 1 and 2 for ProTV, Romania
- Complete turnkey project Master Control Room for 2 channels for TvRM, Romania
- Complete turnkey project Orad Virtual Studio for TvRM, Romania
- Complete Studio equipment solution for TV2, Bulgaria
- Complete Studio equipment solution for Montenegro TV
- New Control Room equipment delivery and supervision for TV Neptun, Romania
- Complete turnkey project Sony HDXchange for TV Neptun, Romania
- Complete Professional radio system for regional studio Radio IASI, National Radio Romania
- only to emphasize a few of our successes...