PowerWallRequest an offer I am interested
Category: Broadcast Editing Systems
PowerWall is a turnkey system for video walls, based on Orad's HDVG4 platform that provides up to 16k resolution output from a single box. Whether the productions are news, entertainment, sports or elections, Orad's PowerWall can be integrated into the production workflow.
The HDVG4 provides unrivalled capabilities to the video wall environment. A single HDVG4 can output 8 genlocked 3G or 16 HD SDI signals that can be tiled across the video wall according to the size and shape required. Multiple output options allow the HDVG4 to closely match the resolution and aspect ratio of the video wall. The resolution can range from 3840x1080 in the 2x1 setup, 7680x2160 in the 4x2 setup and a staggering 15360x2160 in the 8x2 arrangement, all from a single HDVG4.
This high resolution provides studios with the ability to zoom in on the video wall without the graphic content becoming pixelated.
The HDVG4 can accept up to 16 HD or 16 SD live video insertions, as well as video clips in most industry accepted formats, which can mapped to different graphical elements on the video wall. All of these video elements become an integral part of the templates and are not overlaid as 'picture-in-picture' objects.
By running from a single HDVG4, all on-screen elements (tickers, videos, animated items, etc), will remain synchronized across the whole of the video wall, with no tearing visible on any sections of the output.
- Broadcast industry proven hardware platform – the HDVG4
- Single box provides all the video for the wall – no clustering required
- 8x 3G or 16x HD SDI outputs
- Up to 16 HD or 16 SD video insertions – combine live video with graphics
- Support for video clips in many formats (including avi, qt, dv, mxf, wmv)
- Easy setup with built-in PowerWall configurator
- Content creation with 3Designer authoring software