TrackVisionRequest an offer I am interested
Category: Broadcast Editing Systems
TrackVision is Orad's patented sports graphics enhancement tool that uses revolutionarily tracking technology to superimpose virtual graphics over the playing field. The overlaid graphics remain tied to their exact position regardless of camera motion.
TrackVision has two modes of operation - live and replay. Switching between modes is instantaneous. During live operations, TrackVision can draw a 9 meter distance indicator for free kick events, as well as precisely measure and display the distance to goal. Additionally team flags or logos can be superimposed and the score can be displayed. While working in replay mode, TrackVision offers the unique capability of overlaying dynamic offside lines, and measuring the speed of the ball.
- Superimposes virtual graphics during football games
- Both live and replay operation modes
- Offside line display from multiple cameras as well as offside depth measurement
- 9 meter distance indicator
- Distance to goal measurements
- Speed of the ball measurement